The isobaric bottling systems of the BHP Beer High Pressure Antiox Deox System® series represent the expression of the most advanced techniques applied to the filling processes of beer and fermented craft beer.
The main aspect on which attention is focused is control of the increase in oxygen in the bottled beer. The models of this line adopt completely innovative technological solutions, designed to simplify and perfect the methodologies on which the isobaric bottling technique is based in the beer sector.
- New concept patented isobaric valve
- New valve air pre-evacuation system with the possibility of three pre-evacuations with the Antiox Deox System® technology
- Bottle plunger anchored at the top, with mechanical movement
- Annular filling tank divided into independent sectors and introduction of the central resting tank
The Monobloc consists of:
- 9-12-clamp rinser sterilizer with double processing function
- 4-6 head Deox®, for pre-evacuation and injection of nitrogen in the bottle or for double pre-evacuation
- 9-12-15 self-levelling isobaric valve Innovation BHP Beer High Pressure series filler
- 1 head capping machine for crown cap with defoaming device before capping for oxygen control in the head space
- 1-head capping machine for mushroom cap
- automatic wirehooding machine
Thanks to these innovations, combined with the traditional qualities of strength, functionality and practicality, Alfatek isobaric systems can guarantee high levels of quality, robustness, efficiency and reliability.