The isobaric bottling systems of the WHP Wine High Pressure Antiox Deox System® series represent the expression of the most advanced techniques applied to the filling processes of semi-sparkling and sparkling wines.
The models of this line adopt completely innovative technological solutions, designed to simplify and perfect the methodologies on which the isobaric bottling technique is based.
- New concept patented isobaric valve
- Bottle plunger anchored at the top, with mechanical movement
- Annular filling tank divided into independent sectors and introduction of the central resting tank
- New system for air pre-evacuation from bottles
The Monobloc consists of:
- 24-28-clamp rinser sterilizer with double processing function
- 6-12 head Deox®, for pre-evacuation and injection of nitrogen in the bottle or for double pre-evacuation
- 40 self-levelling isobaric valve Innovation WHP Wine High Pressure series filler
- 3-6-head capping machine for flush corks, with nitrogen injection and pre-evacuation of air before capping
- 3-6-head capping machine for aluminium screw caps, and Stelvin
Thanks to these innovations, combined with the traditional qualities of strength, functionality and practicality, Alfatek isobaric systems can guarantee high levels of quality, robustness, efficiency and reliability.