The Alfatek Monobloc is a modern workstation, designed to ensure the user significant functional and production advantages:
- Extremely limited space requirement
- Optimized synchronization between work phases by large diameter gears
- Compact positioning of the translation stars, which facilitates format change operations and ensures correct transport even in the presence of unstably shaped containers
- Extreme ease of system installation, maneuverability, control and maintenance.
The Monoblocs of the BLP Beer Low Pressure series with Antiox Deox System® adopt the Antiox Deox System® patented process technology with low pressure inert gas, designed for bottling high quality products.
Applied to the delicate phase of the filling transit, it ensures an adequate protection of the product, preventing the introduction of oxygen and preserving dissolved fragrances, aromas and gases intact.
the Deox® technology acts inside the filling tank; through a multi-head rotary turret positioned before the filler, it performs the function of pre-evacuation of the air from the bottle (up to 95% of the volume) and simultaneous injection of low pressure inert gas. The system also incorporates a device for inert gas injection immediately before capping.
The Monobloc can be fitted with a Nitroantiox/Alfatek nitrogen generator, with selective membrane technology, which guarantees production up to 25 m3/h.
In the bottled product it is possible to obtain oxygen increases close to zero, with no loss of dissolved fragrances, aromas and gases. The worktop can be entirely enclosed in a sterile chamber made of stainless steel and transparent Lexan panels, inside which, through a sophisticated high capacity blowing system, micro-filtered air at 0.2 microns is injected at a pressure of 0.5 bar.
The monoblocs are equipped with automatic CIP washing for complete sanitization in the absence of false bottles. An innovative electro-pneumatic system ensures the capillary passage of the sanitizing solution and of the steam in each conduit that comes into contact with the product, preventing any kind of microbiological contamination.
The Monobloc consists of:
- 16-clamp rinser sterilizer with double processing function
- 6-8 head Deox®, for pre-evacuation and injection of nitrogen in the bottle or for double pre-evacuation
- 20-24-valve BLP Beer Low Pressure filler
- 1-head capping machine - for flush cork, with nitrogen injection and pre-evacuation of air before capping
- 1-head capping machine for aluminium screw cap and Stelvin