The isobaric bottling systems of the BHPE Beer High Pressure Electronics Antiox Deox System® series represent the expression of the most advanced techniques applied to the filling processes of beer and fermented craft beer.
The main aspect on which attention is focused is control of the increase in oxygen in the bottled beer. The models of this line adopt completely innovative electronic technological solutions, designed to simplify and perfect the methodologies on which the isobaric bottling technique is based in the beer sector.
- New concept patented Isobaric valve with electronic management of the pre-evacuation, pre-injection, valve opening, self levelling and degassing phases. All the beer filling phases are electronically managed by specific software
- Air pre-evacuation of bottle being filled in 3rd phase if Deox with double pre-evacuation, three pre-evacuations is envisaged
- Electronically controlled bottle degassing to control foam formation in the bottle, obtain skimming without overflow and control the oxygen.
- possibility of importing processing recipes according to defined products.
- Bottle plunger anchored at the top, with mechanical movement.
- Annular filling tank divided into independent sectors and introduction of the central resting tank.
- CIP for automatic washing and sanitization of all transit ducts
The Monobloc consists of:
- 9-12-clamp rinser sterilizer with double processing function.
- 4-6 head Deox®, for pre-evacuation and injection of nitrogen in the bottle or for double pre-evacuation
- 20 self-levelling isobaric valve Innovation BHPE Beer High Pressure Electronics series filler
- 1 head capping machine for crown cap with defoaming device before capping for oxygen control in the head space
- 1-head capping machine for mushroom cap
- automatic wirehooding machine
Thanks to these innovations, combined with the traditional qualities of strength, functionality and practicality, Alfatek isobaric systems can guarantee high levels of quality, robustness, efficiency and reliability.